wyoming unit 95

elkantlers

Long Time Member
Me and my 13 year old son drew unit 95-1. I have limited knowledge of this unit and would appreciate any info that you are willing to share. What part of the unit is best to hunt? What type of antelope should we expect to see. What is the best way to hunt them? And any thing else..

Thanks, elkantlers

Also, the hunt starts Sept 10, But I can't find when the hunt ends. Does any body Know?

Eelgrass,

Man is Wyoming going to be hurting, the two of us there at the same time after "speed goats", they better lock up the women and liquor cabinets. LOL

Brian

eel,

I drew the same tag 096. I don't know a dang thing about the area, but I will let you know anything I find out. Also are you going over for the opener? Right now it looks like I won't go over until closer to october. There might be a scouting trip planned this summer so I will let you know.

3bigelk

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-07 AT 09:05PM (MST)[p]Brian, yea, WY may never be the same. LOL!

3bigelk, that sounds great! I'm kind of leaning towards the opener at this point. I still need to check for vacation openings at work. It might boil down to when I can get off. I'm a non-resident so I won't have time to scout unless I make it over a couple days before the hunt. Thanks!

I sent you a PM. Check your in-box on the main page.

Eel

I love unit 95. I've hunted it 5 times. Lots and lots of antelope. Go a couple of days before the opener and check out as many as you can find. They'll be there on open day. All of mine scored in the 70's. Can't find a 80 incher. Most horns are 14 or 15 inchers. Good luck!

How did your unit 95 hunt end up? How bout some pics? I have a tag and will be going up at the end of the month? Anything you would care to share would be great. Let me know if you would prefer to have me Private message you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom