Wyoming unit 94 ?????

G

Grizzz

I got a reduced price doe tag for my boy. This will be his first big game hunt where he is pulling the trigger. I only have the one tag for him so that I can devote all my attention to helping him. I need any suggestions on where we should start looking in the unit. Any help would be appreciated. Please PM me or send me a e-mail ([email protected])if possible.

thanks for the help

Just remember only to shoot on the East side of the highway. As mentioned above, you will have ZERO problems finding a doe in that unit. One of the best in SW Wyo.

ODDNUT1
Kirt C.
Hunt Odds.com

Thanks for the info. My boy is very excited. What kind if land will most of the antelpoe be on? State, private ect... What about camping in the area?

It's just open sage, so camping won't be a thriller, but as mentioned about anywhere is game. Also, as mentioned, most is BLM land. They have been running alot of sheep in the area, but shouldn't be a problem. Just don't be alarmed or think it's private if you see them. They are all on grazing leases. Again, you should have plenty of goats and plenty of public land to roam on. Have fun! :)

ODDNUT1
Kirt C.
Hunt Odds.com

Hey Grizzz- You need to be commended for taking that time to make sure that your son gets his animal. I'm sure he'll get a lot more out of it if the focus is soley on him. Thats what Dads are for. My Dad did it for me and I'll do it with my kids. Nice job!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom