Wyoming Unit 70

A

ADDICT

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-11 AT 01:06AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-11 AT 01:05?AM (MST)

Hey guys, I bought a leftover antelope tag in the summer. Have read up on the unit but never hunted there. I understand there's a great deal of private property.

Anyone know of landowners that allow/sell access? Any good walk-in spots to start?

PM is preferred! :)

Thanks in advance.

"You skin grizz?"

Are you talking about Antelope Unit 70????????? Units are different for most species of game in WY.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Come on Brian!!!!!!!!! Yes antelope. They didnt have any moose, sheep or mountain goat tags leftover this year:)

"You skin grizz?"

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-11
>AT 01:06?AM (MST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-11
>AT 01:05?AM (MST)

>
>Hey guys, I bought a leftover
>antelope tag in the summer.
> Have read up on
>the unit but never hunted
>there. I understand
>there's a great deal of
>private property.
>
>Anyone know of landowners that allow/sell
>access? Any good walk-in
>spots to start?
>
>PM is preferred! :)
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>"You skin grizz?"

Unit 70 is a challenge due to the amount of private. Stick to the north end of the zone, there is some public land you can access up there and we did see some goats on it, some, not many. Bring a GPS and know where you are at. Ask around I am sure someone will let you hunt.

I hunted it over 10 years ago and there was a private land owner selling access for a pretty reasonable price on the south end. I think it was called the Rattlesnake Ranch, but my memory is pretty fuzzy. Otherwise access was pretty limited. Good luck

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-11 AT 10:15AM (MST)[p]ADDICT,

Boy did I screw up there, guess I was not thinking straight when I saw your post....sorry.
That ranch stated above could be the Dumb Bell or something like that, let me look thru file.
Talk to Ganell Parks at the Dumbell Ranch, her and her husband are the owners/boss and try to talk with her not the husband.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom