Wyoming unit 64 antelope

seeleymt

Headed to wyoming next weekend to hunt antelope with my wife for a week in unit 64, anybody have any last minute suggestions?
Thnaks Brian

At least wave if you see us as my son and I will be there as well. Not staying anyplace in particular just where ever the trucks wheels stop and we like. Noticed around here in NW Colorado the bucks are pretty aggressive towards one another and gathering their does so the rut should be in full swing making for an excellent show coming next weekend. Happy hunting!!!

Al

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

My party will be up there the weekend before deer season, with some doe tags. Keep us informed as to how you do. I would love to see pictures of that country.

-Ryan.

I will be headed down there when my unit 38 elk hunt concludes. The way it's going I will need a helicopter to access anything though. 70 degree heat spell followed by rain, hail, rain, rain, hail, rain and more rain. Anything other than route 15 in the Bighorns sucks. Getting sick of it.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

I suppose the roads are a mess with all the rain, based on my experience you can't get around might br able to stay on the mian roads? Hope it dtys out before next weekend.
Brian

It's been my experience that the roads dry out pretty quick, especially if it's windy. Of course it all depends on a lot of factors. I've seen roads that you couldn't navigate with chains one day be rock hard the next.

Good luck on your hunt.

Eel

This morning while driving it occurred to me it was the first time in 7 days I put my sunglasses on. Finally a bluebird day. Yes the roads did dry out quick, except for the potholes which are no problem. It's just the top 1/8" of slime that needs to dry up here.

1 of my 2 buddies tagged out yesterday on a 5x5. The other is leaving tomorrow so I'll be solo therafter.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom