Wyoming Unit 30 for Antelope

Elkhunter96

Very Active Member
I have been doing some research on here and other sites, one unit that caught my attention is unit 30 since it looks like a for sure draw. Anyone hunted 30 before who would like to share info?

If I have this correct, I can apply for a harder to draw unit as my first choice and put a unit like 30 as my second choice. Still build points and still draw a tag. Is that correct?

YES to your second part of post on the draw. Never hunted over there so can't help you on that part....but how is access to the area is there a lot of private or BLM?

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Yes to the question too! The reason it is a high success rate in the draw is because my CD ROM program shows that it is predominantly private land with a small percentage of National Forest, but no BLM land. Unless you arrange access with a rancher out there, I would not put that as any of my choices for antelope.

So far, it looks like there is some BLM land and two hunting areas? Reserves, walk in access or something like that. Still trying to get that part of it figured out...

I have shoot a few in 30 on private land there is public in the unit with hunt-able population on it. You can also pick up a second buck tag for that unit in the leftover draw.
Jay

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom