Wyoming Unit 17 Antelope Questions

K

KamiahKid

Hi,
My two good friends and myself have antelope tags for unit 17 up near Gillette. We are all three older guys that have never hunted antelope before. One is from Alberta and two from Idaho. We contacted the Wyoming Fish & Game and got the landower list for that unit. Much to our dismay there are only 6 ranchers listed for unit 17 and three of those have no phone number. Is there anyone out there that could give us some info on this Unit? We have the BLM maps on order and will be checking for public ground. Any information at all would be appreciated.
Thanks for your help...
Fred, Ray, & Ron

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

Sorry I don't have any unit 17 specific info for you. However, if you try anywho on the internet you might be able to get a phone # for those ranchers. Also, I'd call the sportshops in Gillette, the area Fish and game biologist, the area BLM biologist, and the warden. I'd be surprised if you couldn't find a decent place to antelope hunt from those people. GOOD LUCK. Chip

Thanks for the help Cip. I talked with the F & G biolgist yesterday and got information. I will check with the sports shops in Gillette. I hadn't thought of the BLM biologist and will try to run that down today.
Again thanks.
Fred, Ray & Ron

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom