Wyoming unit 130

H

hunter20

I recently drew out on unit 130 in Wyoming and I was wondering if any one could help me out. I was wondering if its worth hunting the high country that time of year or should I just stay in the prospects and that area of the mountain. And if you don't mind please post some pictures taken off the unit.

Photo's please. Any information would be appreciated.

This is the unit a couple of us MM members are going to use our max points on to get out of the point game and start hunting H again every other year. Hate sitting home and just building points for units that are no better then region H if you put in the work!!! Much more fun hunting!!!

I know it is weather dependant, but also has produced some great bucks in the past!!!

Sorry I thought I had posted the picture. It is very weather dependent like you said. I only have a picture of my buck and it was the biggest deer I saw. But I only could hunt the first week.

4566img_0155.jpg

Thanks for posting the photo. What type of bucks were the other two? Sorry, but plan to hunt 130 next year.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom