Wyoming Standoff

Longun

Long Time Member
This was pretty hilarious. Yesterday morning we are eating breakfast and watching the deer on our back lawn. Bobby-one of our brain dead interbred barn cats decides he wants to mouse this Doe.
Well, the Doe had different ideas and wasn't going to take any crap from old Bobby. So the run-around began. All the time Bobby and the Doe are playing Cat and Mouse, Sarah our Cow Dog is in her doghouse watching the whole scene and when the Doe decides to stomp Bobby into the frozen Tundra-Sarah comes to the rescue and chases the Doe out of the backyard. Old Bobby ain't all there--kinda reminds me of Fritz the cat cartoons. When he was little he decided to climb up one of the horses leg and the horse went ballistic along with Bobby going suborbital out into the pasture at a high rate of speed until the sudden stop by a powder river gate being in the way of descent. He ain't been right ever since.
49882b890de64205.jpg

49882bf90e30e7f6.jpg

49882c9e0f00af01.jpg

49882d4a0f226cfa.jpg

NOT MUCH SNOW UP YOUR WAY EITHER Longun???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Not much snow.....a lot got blowed to Nebraska and whats left is on the south slopes and is like glacier ice.....The Wyoming range has plenty though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom