Wyoming Residence

Moe

Quick Question...how long after moving to the state can you claim fulltime residency? 6 months or 1 year? Asking for a friendšŸ˜ƒ

Don't want no wife, already have a bunch of kids. I already know the answer of course. Just thought I'd get under the Wyo guys skin. But get ready, draw odds gonna get worse. Can we go 90/10 on everything!

Quick Question...how long after moving to the state can you claim fulltime residency? 6 months or 1 year? Asking for a friendšŸ˜ƒ
1 year. I moved to WY last spring, but can't get resident tags until 2025.

"
To qualify for a resident hunting license in Wyoming, you must meet the following requirements:

• Be a resident of Wyoming for at least one year before applying for the license

• Not claim residency in another state or country during the one-year period

• Live in Wyoming for at least 180 days during the calendar year to maintain residency

There are some exceptions to the one-year requirement for active duty military members and minor dependents.

If you're not a resident by the application deadline, you can't apply for a resident license in the drawing. However, you can purchase a resident general elk and deer license after you become a resident. "

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom