Wyoming pronghorn results

UGAhunter

I just checked my Bonus points on the Wyoming website. It showed me with the same number of points I had going into the draw, and stated "The total(s) include Preference Points earned by Unsuccessful applicants of the 2011 Draw(s)". Looks like I drew my speedgoat tag!

I think those point totals will be adjusted come the draws. I don't think that statement means you drew. If that's the case, then I drew my elk tag back in February, which I did not.

Kind of weird they would have that statement on there. Has anyone seen an increase in their point total, above what they had going into the draw??

There is no backdoor way like you are talking about to look at points because Wyoming doesn't update the PP lists until AFTER the draw results are completed and out on line to look at.

When I checked my points for deer it showed i had 4 points, but I only went in with 3. It said this # reflected the point total after after the 2011 draw. So I guess I'm assuming I didn't draw. I guess I'll have to wait to be sure, but with the winter kill I'm kind of hoping I didn't!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom