Wyoming Points

Iowan

This will be the first year since Wyoming had the point system that I will be trying to draw a tag. Over the past couple years I have only purchased points. If I apply and am unsuccessful, do I automatically receive the additional point for 2011? Am I charged for the point or is it part of the application process/fees?

Thank You.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-21-11 AT 09:22AM (MST)[p]The only way you would get another point is if you pay for it and don't draw your first choice. If you apply for the draw and buy a PP during the application period and then draw your first choice with your 2 PPs, the G&F will send you a refund of the PP money. You cannot buy a PP and draw a first choice license in the same calendar year. When you do pay for a point it is not good until the following year's drawing. You can also buy it during the PP period of 7/1-9/30, but not if you have applied and drawn your first choice in the draw. If you go into your G&F account online and go through several of the pages to get to where you actually apply for the draw for an animal, choices will come up for you to click on whether you are applying for the animal with or without a PP. If you click on the first one, the PP money is automatically added to what they will charge to your credit card, along with the license fee and $14 application fee.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom