Wyoming outdoorsmen

nfh

Long Time Member
Got a card in the mail and thought I would share. Last year my buddy took me to the SFW banquet and I left very frustrated. I really never knew much about them or paid attention until that horrible night. I am embarrassed for going. Im glad I didn't buy that ticket. I do feel horrible for giving money for some of the stupid super expensive games....

With that being said I really would like to donate some money to a good cause. I have given to the Game and fish on the hunter management and the NRA. I would like to give some money to a Wyoming benefit. So please feel free to inform me on a club or event you think helps the state.

So the local SFW split off and started there own club. Im not interested in it but i got a kick out of the card.

THE FOLLWING CARD SAYS:

WE NEED YOU! PLEASE PLAN TO ATTEND OUR SAME GREAT BANQUET. WE ARE THE SAME BOARD THAT LED THE BIG HORN BASIN CHAPTER OF SFW AND NOW WE ARE STARTING UP WYOMING OUTDOORSMEN SO WE CAN ALL DO THE SAME GREAT PROJECTS-BUT-WILL KEEP OF 100% OF FUNDRASING DOLLARS.

NO MORE SENDING 70%OF FUNDS TO THE STATE ADMINSTATION COST

MISSION STATEMENT

TO PLAN FOR THE FUTURE OF WYOMINGS OUTDOORS BY WORKING CLOSELY WITH REALTED ENTITIES TO IMPROVE WILDLIFE HABITAT AND CONSVERATION THROUGH QUALITY WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS AND TO ENCOURAGE YOUTH AND FAMILY INVOLVEMENT IN OUR WESTERN OUTDOOR HERITAGE.

the rest of the card talks about the date/time and cost. also prizes etc.

Contact nontypical (Cliff Folkerts) at MuleyFanatics. He'll steer you the right way.

Most money of any group I'm aware of that stays local and is used in Wyoming.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-14 AT 08:22PM (MST)[p]I think those guys want to operate properly and that's why they left WYSFW because 70% of their money was going into the main office to pay the salary and other expenses of Bob Wharff. However, if what yuo posted is a C/P from the card whoever wrote it needs to use spell check as that is really bad. I would say ICMDEER is on the button as far as the MuleyFanatics organization being a good one and I'm seriously thinking of joining that group as a NR myself.

topgun,

I copied word for word. Most of the misspelling is me. I am about to smash this smartphone.

It wont let me type the word SAID it auto corrects to sa'ld. seriously WTH. I would love to go back to a normal phone

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom