Wyoming Out Of state Antelope Hunt

C

CO_Hunter

I am from Colorado and I would like to get 2 tags to hunt Antelope for me and my girlfriends dad. What does it take for an out of stater to get a tag? is there any OTC tags? And where would someone recommend me to look close to Colorado? They are like Rabbits so i'm sure anywhere lol... If you would like you are more than welcome to PM me and we can discuss. Easier to discuss this will fellow hunters than it is with the DWR. I appreciate all your help and kindness!

look at the leftover tag list on the WYO DWR web site. find an area that have left over tags that you want to hunt and call the dwr office for that area and have them send you a list of landowners that allow hunting on their property. thats about it.

There is a reason that the areas have leftover tags. They are mostly private land with little access. Good luck

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom