Wyoming Mule Deer App Deadline........

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Only one month away ... ha ha. I know, that's quite a while, but I've been thinking about big bucks in the high country.
Here's a good one to get a few of you excited to get after it. Who all would take a shot at this one if they could?
I found this buck for my buddy who was hunting with me a couple years ago. He ended up shooting another buck on opening morning, then I saw this one a few times during the hunt. I wish my buddy would have held out for this one. I'd have liked to put my hands on his antlers.

[facebook]facebook.com%2Fmonstermuleys%2Fvideos%2F2172386409454886[/facebook]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Founder,
If you find any more bucks like this and want someone to shoot them this fall, keep me in mind ;-). My Brother & I hope to draw this year!!

I sure hope so too Robb!! We already struck out in Montana so hopefully Wyoming is a little better to us.

Hope you guys draw. I'm excited and hope I draw too.

>Founder,
>If you find any more bucks
>like this and want someone
>to shoot them this fall,
>keep me in mind ;-).
>My Brother & I hope
>to draw this year!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Good luck Founder-hope we both draw!!

The mild winter & decent spring moisture thus far might lead to a good year for antler growth.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom