Wyoming Moose Unit 17

RHarris

I drew moose in Wyoming 5 years ago. My Dad and Wife went with me and they both got moose fever. Well this year my dad was lucky enough to draw unit 17 for moose. If anyone has information on this unit we would greatly appreciate it. I never expect something for nothing so if you are interested in any species in Arizona or Southwestern New Mexico let me know and I will share what I know. I am an outfitter down here so hunting this country is my passion. I would even talk swap hunt if someone were interested. My main goal is to make this the moose hunt of a life time for my dad. He has spent the last 4 years towing the line and staying home to take care of my ailing mom. Not looking for pity just stating that I want this to be a great hunt for my dad. He deserves it.

RHarris.

MR. HARRIS.....YOUR IN LUCK. A FELLOW OVER ON JHO (JESSE'S HUNTING OUTDOORS) KILLED A GOOD BULL MOOSE IN UNIT 17 LAST YEAR. A BLOW BY BLOW ACCOUNT OF HIS HUNT IS THERE TO BE READ, HE GOES BY DAWG, & IS A JOE MONTANA LOOK ALIKE. JUST BRING UP THE MOOSE SECTION & SCROLL DOWN, I DREW A MOOSE TAG JUST SOUTH OF YOUR HUNT FOR 2008 ALSO. I KNOW HE HAD GRIZZ TROUBLE, AND AVERAGED ABOUT 2 BULLS A DAY....THIS MIGHT GIVE YOU A GOOD IDEA OF WHAT TO EXPECT. HOPE THIS HELPS......YD.

I've had lots of fun in the area and would be happy to share some info- how hard are you willing and able to work- do you have animals to help? PEPPER SPRAY is a good investment. Are you rifle or bow oriented?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom