Wyoming Moose hunt over

H

huntin100

I finally pulled the trigger the second to the last day of the hunt. No snow and lots of private property made things hard. My bull is 41 1/2 inches wide. Small palms. I passed on a couple nice bulls, one close to 50 inches and one 44-45 inches. Have video at 15 yards on the mid 40 inch bull. None of the bulls had great palm width, or good fronts. The largest bull was around 140. Looking for a 150 plus bull. Still had 5 days to hunt. Hind sight I should have shot the bull close to 50 inches. Hunted 15 days. Had a good time. An outfitter flying the unit over the area I was hunting did'nt help things out. No pictures yet. It will be a long while before I draw again. Maybe, I will quit on Moose, the way prices in Wyoming are going up and the 5 year waiting period. Good luck to all. Greg

how hard do you think it would be for a person to kill a cow moose in area 27? I have a friend who has 1 point and he is ready to use them next year on a cow tag.

Chester, a cow should be easy to get. Thanks to Losthuntr, he was very helpful! We just needed some snow for a better chance at a big one.

You did fine Greg!

Nothing wrong with that bull plus it is a OIL tag filled!

Did ya see any good muleys that made it thru the hunt in October?

congrats

Robb

Robb, a few good bucks. Lots of private. I think some of the bucks came off private looking for does. Nov 10-14th bucks were rutting strong. Can you email me a picture of the Mrs. Sheep? Congrats again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom