WYOMING MOOSE DRAW

YukonDall

Long Time Member
ANYBODY FEEL LUCKY ABOUT THE MOOSE DRAW IN 2 WEEKS....RESULTS IN 3 WEEKS. THIS MIGHT BE MY YEAR.....WHO APPLIED FOR BULL MOOSE, ........YD.

Im in...according to all the draw odd's I have the points... but that has never worked for me to begin with so...

I think alot of people will burn there points to get out of the $75 point deal.

Not feeling real lucky with either Moose or Ram.. but you gota believe...

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU,...I DO BELIEVE I WILL DRAW THIS YEAR.....LOOKIN FOR ANYTHING OVER 40 INCHES....BUT I COULD FOLD IN A HURRY AND SHOOT A BULL JUST BECAUSE I LIKE THE WAY HE LOOKS.....YD.

im in with 8 points and, yeah, last year i would have drawn with 8, but with point creeping i have to say i dont think ill be drawing again this year. i use to hold that positive attitude about drawing tags, never worked. now my attitude is in the toilet about drawing even the easiest tags! its wears on you over the years - i tell ya...

Noticed they closed the option to modify/withdraw an application yesterday. The draw is getting close. It will be after they set the quotas next week. Not in for moose, got one last year, but thinking I have a reasonable shot at a sheep tag.

Hard to tell with the yearly point creep. Hoping my wife draws a tag. Hope you snag the sheep permit, EF.

Thanks, and good luck to her. Problem with the pools 8 and under going in this year is that 8 corresponds to the start of the $7 point. The pools from then on are much larger than the ones ahead of them. The guys ahead of that are holding out for tougher to draw units. So points required will go up one per year for most units until the eight going in this year pool clears. The cause of point creep is that there are far more applicants in the draw pool than tags available each year.

I always feel lucky just to be able to hunt another year. As for drawing Moose-Why Not? I drew a unit 26 Bull tag with only 4 pref points. Its been 5 years now and I'm starting again. I will be really lucky if I draw on just 1 point. Can't believe the people on here that put in for the same area tag as me though. I believe they still issue 46 resident Bull tags and 14 Non-resident tags for this area.

Longun was that monster bull moose hanging out by the Labarge creek gaurd station again last year? I know he was there the year before but I didn't make it up there last year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom