Wyoming Maps..maps...Maps Regions...Units.. :)

T

trealtree

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-09 AT 05:13PM (MST)[p]Ive been having quite a bit of fun over the past many months. Of course the wife thinks I am insane. She see's all these multi colored maps and screens pulled up and 5 different windows opened on my computer. She asks "What in the world are you doing" I say this is what you do when you live 22+ hours away from where you want to hunt. Its called internet scouting.

Well Even though I can zoom in pretty close, nothing beats actually being on the ground. And since I have never actually hunted on the ground in Wyoming it can be difficult to figure out what areas to pinpoint on.

I really appreciate the info that I have received from reading messages on here. Alot of great sportsmen here.

P.S If anyone wants to give me advice on areas or ranches that will allow hunting in region B or others. Shoot me a Message.

I just thought since you guys share alot of photos of the West I would share a few pictures I have taken of my outdoor adventures in the south Tennessee and Kentucky.

many hours spent in this redneck treestand.
IMG_5742.jpg

You see alot of these, alot of guys around here shoot them.
IMG_5701.jpg

I was even tempted to shoot this guy.
IMG_5697.jpg

Good eating! Anyone ever have Squirrel Dumplins?
squirrellimit.jpg

I even let the wife come fishing with me on occasion.
lisacatfish.jpg

Anyone ever eat Buffalo/Carp.....Dont!
buffalo1.jpg

buffalo2.jpg

Now trout on the other hand Delicious!
BigBrown.jpg

More Squirrel, Blackpowder shotgun style.
0831080749.jpg

We have a few trout streams nearby.
2007picsstriper056.jpg

2007picsstriper055.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Nice pics. Thanks for posting. It's fun to see pics from different types of country. I hope to get over your way for a spring turkey hunt someday.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-09 AT 08:33AM (MST)[p]If you ever need any info on regulations or maps of areas in tennessee for turkey hunting. I can get any map or any info you need.

Harvested with double barrel Davide Pedersoli 12 ga blackpowder shotgun.
muzzleloadertky014.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom