Wyoming is posted...

• Thread starter coolspringoutfitters
  • Start date
C

coolspringoutfitters

Just logged in on the Wyoming site (at 7:15am, its not suppose to be up till 8:00am)... Looks like I drew anterless antelope, but not my deer tag, thats a relief, now I can concentrate on Colorado...

CSO

It's all about the good times...

0-fer-61 and that concludes my season. Hahaha. Fitting end, WY wanted to be a part of my record so bad they actually posted 2 unsuccessful deer results for me and each one says I was awarded a point. Does this mean I will have 6 points next year! Yahoo I can pick any unit and get it!

Big UN for me again, only got a NV buck tag so far.....

Well, Arizone deer and sheep is next on the draw list. Then apply for SD, drew a blackhills last year, maybe I can go for a twofer...

DAMN......nothing this year so guess it will be to COLO for an OTC Bull Elk tag in Nov. Not going to stay home during hunting season.

Brian
http://i41.tinypic.com/xvvgp.jpg[/IMG]

CSO,

You need to check the results again... cuz your going Mule Deer Hunting!!! I'll be right there to back you up... unless it is an absolute monster, then you can back me up. ;-)

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

Dang it... I didn't want to draw... Oh well, I guess I'll have to just go shoot a pig... And no, you won't need to back me up-one shot, one kill... We're gonna wack em and stack em!!! It will be fun.

CSO

It's all about the good times...

Drew G.. Odds were way worse than I thought they were. I think I drew in the Random.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-10 AT 12:19PM (MST)[p]>Big UN for me again, only
>got a NV buck tag
>so far.....
>
>Well, Arizone deer and sheep is
>next on the draw list.
>Then apply for SD, drew
>a blackhills last year, maybe
>I can go for a
>twofer...

Sorry nochawk, unless you are a SD resident is isn't even possible to draw SD black hills buck tag with 0 points...

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Holy smokes!! My son also drew 102-1 deer! What are the odds to get both a 31-1 elk and a 102-1 deer tag in the same year?

I drew it in 2006 with no points, and then picked up a archery antelope while I was there... you never know so you got to apply

>I drew it in 2006 with
>no points, and then picked
>up a archery antelope while
>I was there... you never
>know so you got to
>apply

In 2006 it was possible. Not anymore. I've spkoen extensively with the coordinator with the draw. The only way you will draw with 0 points is if there are fewer applicants with at least 1 point than there are tags. There are only 320 tags this year and at least 400 people with at least 1 point.

You aren't even in the drawing with 0 points....

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Son of a Biscuit, No Dice.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

the funny thing was a I could not get though for a few minutes and checked my PP's and my deer was at zero so I knew before I got though that I drew the coveted area 102... I hunted it the area for deer twice before Mr BARF CARTER blew the draw odds up and twice for stinky's so I do good again!!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Thanks man,I finally drew my 102 deer tag with max points.Anyone hunted this unit last year???Just wondering how the deer doing....

102 sure ain't what it used to be,but what is?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

trout...you must be a Resident of Wyo I take it, good luck on the hunt great area.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-10 AT 11:57AM (MST)[p]No I'm not a resident. Just consider myself dang lucky. I thought i was three years or more from drawing a tag. But figured if somebody has to get a tag then why not me.

>trout...you must be a Resident of
>Wyo I take it, good
>luck on the hunt great
>area.
>
>Brian
>http://i41.tinypic.com/xvvgp.jpg[/IMG]

Residents don't get points for elk, antelope, deer, or mountain goat.

I drew region K as did our neighbor, i am gonna try get a couple extra doe deer and antelopes, cause i dont know how much time i will get to hunt idaho....

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

DryFly.....I did not know that thanks for the reply.

trout...you go with the higher price tag? Yea, you are lucky with no points. Hunted it in 2007.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom