Wyoming here we come !!!!!

JR

One more week and then East bound and down!!! This will be a first for two buddies of mine and trip 15 or so for me in region F... We have had some of the best times with friends and family hunting out of Cody in Nov. and this will just add to another great memory of an annual out of state trip. Can't wait to have breakfast at Our place and dinner at the Irma , oh ya and shooting some bucks will be the icing on the cake..... I'm going to try and get a whitetail this trip but if a good Muley shows up I'm not choosy..... Bring on the cold weather!!! Hopefully pics to follow of some happy rookie out of staters to follow!!!

We been getting snow in the area. Now its hitting 50-60 for the day.

And our place is the best breakfast you can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully it will freeze for you. I was in Powell Saturday and Sunday antelope hunting and other than a little stretch of county road, was the only guy off the pavement. The ATV saved my hunt. Wife and I had dinner at Irma's on Saturday. Not too shabby.

Looks to be colder and some snow on the extended forecast ( fingers crossed ) but if not we will still hit it hard and have a good time!!!

For cody or powell ?

Powell doesn't have a lot.

Cody I suggest our place for breakfast

For a steak I suggest rib and chop. Nice thick steaks.

Also have proud cut but my last few trips my steak has been thin with no flavor.

All places are a hit/miss.

Irama is ok. I like the prime rib but sometimes I have gotten it cold.

Grannys has a good breakfast also..

>Name of the restaurant is Our
>Place. Got it. I thought
>you had a caf? or
>something. LOL.

Correct.... lol... right before the rodeo grounds on south side of road as your heading west to buffalo bill dam

We have ate at Our place since 1999 or so great people and great food watch out on Sat and Sun it will fill up plum full in the am hours and it's a small place!!! Definitely worth it though, you'll gain a few pounds lol get the wrangler it's my go to order..

Jr-

your making a mistake on the on wrangler, go with the Cowhand.

good luck hunting!

Lol that a good one as well. Can't go wrong with anything on the menu, especially when you just put a tag on a nice buck then check it at the check station and then go and get your grub on....good times!!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom