Wyoming help

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
Drew antelope tags for Wyoming, unit 42. Girlfriend, her son and me. I'm gonna meet them there after my Colorado elk hunt. Looking for a camping spot on public where I can tie my horses up. Looking at Wheatland Resevior #3. Just sage brush or junipers too? I could tie them off to the trailer for a couple of days but was looking for something a lil better.

Any info on the huntin would be appreciated too. Even landowners that allow resonable access. Want them to enjoy this.

Cali.,

Sent you a PM. Your looking at country where the sagebrush transitions to the short-grass prairie to the east. No junipers, and the sagebrush starts to be more scarce. There's Pondo pine in the Laramie Mtns. to your north and east.

I was there 5 or 6 years ago..vegetation tis sparse...there is a lake...BLM map calls this a fishing access site...for your own feeding needs try The Virginian in Medicine Bow...hunter friendly and possible source for info..good luck on all your hunts this fall...plus there is an ranch supply. store in Rock River that might be a source...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom