Wyoming G & F's new castle - Cody Wy multi-millions OVER budget

P.T. Jeffers

and apparently, G & F do not feel it is anyone's business to disclose the actual $$$ amount. This new castle, the pride of WYOGA, the Wyo. Stock Growers and Big/Rich Landowners was built with State money yet somehow the citizens need to butt out. I heard a group is filing a FOIA to get the real numbers

The new plumbing will be nice. I got to see first hand at the old building to where you couldn't even use toilets and such. Sewer system was back up. The shop the drain system was in really bad shape.

G&F was up front with me when I inquired a few months ago about the cost and percentage of progress. They gave me the information in writing via email when the structure was over 90% complete. I haven’t asked for an update. The truth will come out one way or another.

My concern over the project wasn’t whether a new structure was needed. The existing facility was outdated and in poor shape. My initial concerns were with the location and the cost of the real property. My concerns increased as the project took shape. The magnitude and scope of what they built seems to be very elaborate and overkill. I also don’t see how a structure of this scale is going to help fish and wildlife management in the Cody Area.

I do know that the G&F will be very reluctant to cite a “lack of funding” as an excuse for not acting on habitat improvement or for studying a subject involving fish or game populations in the future. That is a good thing.

Just sayin...mh

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom