>
>
>HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
>
>
>UTROY
>Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LOL! I concur!

They beat the Vols last year of course they sucked but????? It would be cool, I don't see it happening..

Good luck anyhow I hope they win.

Hey there was a couple minutes there where the Pokes were winning! That will go down as the most legendary minute in Wyoming history....

2a0fcsk.gif

What about that totally bizarre play in the 2nd quarter where Texas was called for unsportsmenlike conduct on a first and goal. Wyoming gets the ball, first and goal at the Texas 4, runs a play and THEN the refs come back and say they blew it on the call and it is now 3rd and goal? WTF was that?????

If Texas committed a penalty, that doesn't result in loss of down to Wyoming. Also, they ran a play after the call was made, and before they went back and overturned what they'd ruled. They can't do that, the game has already been resumed. Who the heck thought that was anything but a total goat-scr*wing?

I missed that; must have been MWC refs to pull that. I kept flipping back and forth between games. BYU and TCU both looked really good yesterday. Have to hand it to the Pokes though, they almost had me believing when they blocked that punt... :)

UofU is still a work in progress, I don't think they're going to hold on to their Top 25 ranking through the whole season. Hope I'm wrong about that.

AFA & UNLV were so close. I don't even want to talk about the Lobos here in NM, though. Sad.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom