Wyoming Deer/antelope hunts

• Thread starter Oregon Fishing Guide
  • Start date
O

Oregon Fishing Guide

Hey Everyone,

As some of you know I bought a deer/antelope hunting outfit in Wyoming this last year. Well, we made it through our first year and it was great. We had such a good time. This is as much fun and guiding fishing trips on the Columbia River. I was so worried about filling those boots of the person that started this outfit knowing that he had it for so many years and made such a great business from it but it went well. I can't wait for next year. Not including friends and realtives we had 64 hunters and a lot of them had multiple tags and all filled but two. One antelope achery hunter but he had 8 shots from 15-40 yards and the other was a deer rifle and he had 9 shots at one deer but they both said what a good time they had and that they will be back. Everyone seemed to have a good time. I think everyone went home a few punds heavier from the good home cooked meals. Anyway, I have some of the pictures from the hunt. These are ones from my camera. i just don't have the rest yet. www.kodakgallery.com/gimmeago I will be doing 6 sportsman shows this year. Here is the places and dates so if you are at any of them please stop by and say hi.

Sacramento CA Jan. 17-20
Puyallup WA Jan. 23-27
Portland OR Feb. 6-10
Monroeville PA Feb. 13-17
Redmond OR Feb. 28-March 2
Spokane WA March 20-23

The name of my outfit is JS Outfitters and the Columbia River Fishing is Gimme A Go Fishing Adventures. I am not going to be guiding in Alaska this next year however we are buying a piece of property on Prince of Wales Island so I will have something going in a year or so.

Anyway, Just wanted to let you all know that it went very well . Merry Christmas and hope you all get your 2008 draws for Christmas.

God Bless and see you in the outdoors,

Jon and Stacy Ball
1-877-347-4662
www.JonsOutdoors.com
Which is
Gimme A Go Fishing Adventures (Columbia River Sturgeon & Salmon)
JS Outfitters (Wyoming Deer and Antelope Hunts)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom