Wyoming Buff round #2

Wapitiwilly

Very Active Member
Sorry about the last post but when it comes to being tech sauvy I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw.
Thought I would share some photo's of our Wyoming Buffalo hunt. First bull was taken by my son Brett with a bow. Bull was taken north of Jackson on the forest. Second bull was also taken in same area by a family friend. Last bull was taken by me after several failed attempts with a bow. Awesome hunt in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Happy Holidays

1394budas_buff.jpg

92bubbas_buff.jpg

1877pablos_buff.jpg

Wow those are some awesome animals! Glad to see somebody get one with a bow. Great photos too.

Great buffs! What other details can you share about how long you hunted and why your hunt was successful? It sounds like a lot of people dont even fill their tags and you guys got 3 including two w bows.

We hunted 12-16 days. Most people hunt this area by spotting from there vehicle and then attempting a stalk. We hunted the buff like you would an elk. We left our vehicles long before daylight, walked 5-15 miles per day and very seldom ever saw another hunter. Buff hunting is a lot harder than we expected, but we loved every minute of it!

Yes it is the Yellowstone/Teton herd that migrates. We hunted 20-50 miles north of Jackson. We are nonresidents but live close (Utah)

I need to start applying for that...never having it in mind I realized the other day I was short of a Mountian Lion and either Musk ox or Bison for the North American Big 10...so far it has been all DIY

I need to look into this......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom