Wyoming Bucks

F

finnelle

Here are a couple of bucks that my father and I got on our trip to Wyoming. Both 4x4. My fathers(left) measured out right at 25" wide. As you can see my buck is missing some bone on his right side. He proceeded to roll about 500 yards down an avalanche shoot after I shot him. Estimate that he would have been right at 28" if nothing would have broke. Combed the hole hillside but couldn't find the horn.
2718wy2011_024.jpg

2741wy2011_021.jpg

You're looking at the area my buck rolled down. It was pretty sketchy trying to get down to him after the kill, but definitely worth it.
918wy2011_010.jpg

broken points are harder to find than you would think. My wife backed over a dead buck i found that was 180, She broke off the left g4 ang g3 points and i could not find the points, I searched the driveway for days.

Wow nice bucks, That some steep country. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Nice bucks. The type of rugged country you would expect a good buck to live in.
Too bad about the broken antler.

Eldorado

Looks like Murphy, sweet country.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom