Wyoming Badger

buglinbilly

Very Active Member
While up taking antelope photos, I noticed this badger heading right for me. I waited until he got out of last years high grass-weeds area and snapped this shot. He heard my camera and was gone.

26badger_edited-1.jpg

Best wishes in the draws to all of you wanting to hunt Wyoming,.

Have a good one BB

Cool picture!
I had one in KS turkey hunting this year that would stick his head out of the hole and look at you when you went by. After you didn't leave for a bit and he stuck his head out a couple times, he would then push dirt up to block the entrance to his hole

come prime fur time That's a good little piece of change. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I was up yesterday shooting a few critters in Wyoming. But I choose to sit in a place I have never seen a badger. But I did take this photos on my short sit.

31HawBust.jpg

189y.jpg

190-1.jpg

191-1.jpg

192-1.jpg

193.jpg

Hawk23body.jpg

Have a good one. BB

I do have a pretty good camera, but its the lens that really counts. And equal with the lens is being able to get close to your subject. I am not a very good photographer, as I am just learning, but I bow hunted for over 50 years and that taught me a lot about getting close to critters and that is what really counts.

I am off to Yellowstone with a few friends to take some wildlife photos hopefully, which I will share a few when I return.

Here are a couple more from the other day.

203-1.jpg

201-1.jpg

205.jpg

201-1.jpg

198.jpg

197.jpg

200-1.jpg

I shoot an Olympus E-5 that I bought from Joel at Camerland with its best lens.

Have a good one. BB

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom