Wyoming Antelope

Robiland

Very Active Member
I am posting pics of my antelope from wyoming. This is first time pic posting, so please be patient here.

The hunt was a blast. I had my 7 year old boy with me. It was his B-day, and I asked if he wanted to stay home or go hunting, pics show the results. Now, every minute he talks about wyoming antelope and when we can go back.

We Also found this the day before the hunt.

The goat I shot only scores 73 1/8, but was my 1st and most important, my boy was with me. He does have almost 6 inch cutters.

Thanks to Hawkeye for putting this hunt together and your dad and duaghter for fun and entetainment.

One side note, I shot this lope right off the Oregon/Mormon trail.

I think I know what I did wrong, lets try this.

123.jpg

cyote1.jpg

1234.jpg

Nice buck. Congrats and even better sharing the experience with your son. Questions though. Did you hit the thing in the Jaw looks like a entrance or exit hole just back of the jaw.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Yes, this lope got 1up in the jaw. I shot him at 300 yards standing still. He went about 25 yards and went down. So we waited, and after 20he minutes we all walked up on him. At about 75 yards, he got up. I was surprised, andvinvthe excitement, I shot him the jaw as he took off. Well, another shot to finish him off.

Now my boy Fisher always talks about hunting antelope and Wyoming. He LOVED IT! He chose to do this instead of having a bday party. Probably one of the funnest hunts I have been on. Can't wait to do it again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom