Wyoming Antelope

A

ADDICT

Here are some more pics of the buck I took on Monday.

He was so deceiving when we first glassed him up. Looking straight at you, the mass just doesn't pop out. I loved how he flared out and took him. I've never been so pleasantly surprised!

He's 7.5" at the bases and second measurements, 7.5" on the cutter and 14" long. I know I'll never get one quite as unique again!

The taxidermist scored him between 82-83" so I'll keep my fingers crossed! I'm grateful for this dinosaur regardless!

DSC037001.JPG

CIMG0021.JPG

DSC03685.JPG

CIMG0027.JPG

Zac,

Congrats to you again on a fantastic Buck, I really unique rack. I will be heading that way this Sat. and if I should see one like yours in the area he is going down.

Brian

Nice buck - I just got back last night from my hunt - not fun hunting the weather was pretty ugly. I did manage to get a buck though with almost the same measurements as your buck.
Congrats on a great looking antelope!!

Flatlander--

300 RUM. The shot was about 200 yards. It was crazy because he was so busy rutting his does that he didn't care about me setting up on him.

I shot him with a "premium" Scirroco 180 gr bullet that performed like buck shot on the exit wound! Even if I hit bone, I've never had those bullets explode like that? Almost ruined his cape.

Looks a bit malnurished...probably wouldn't have made it through the winter :>) Seriously prehistoric, the head is absolutely gigantic. Another beauty to add to your "man cave." Don't forget to follow up once you get him scored. Congratulations!

-lgriffiti

Sweet pictures man! That is a sweet buck... I like how it flares out! Congrats..looks like it was cold during your hunt. Hunted in WY last week and it was in the 70's.

Nice wide buck. He is a very pretty buck. He will make a good mount. He also has nice cutters on him. Congrats.

What a cool looking antelope!
thanks for the pictures

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-09 AT 09:34AM (MST)[p]cool looking buck

with a 6" of upper, you described an 85" buck

I think there were 1.5-2" of deductions. He's going to shrink though and I'm . Im terrified he won't qualify. I know score shouldn't matter and this buck is a trophy of a lifetime regardless but I would love to have this buck make it.

Don't worry if he qualifies for anything other than a trophy in your eyes. Not that it should matter to you but he also qualifies as a trophy in my eyes and I have shot a few antelope some nice Including a good one Saturday, but none as unique as yours. Enjoy the success of a fine animal and good hunt and congragulations.

Check out this video I think I may have something that intrests you.

I am curious what area you were in to see if its the same one.( Feel free to PM it if you want to keep a secret.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom