wyoming antelope

S

saxon

I have never hunted in Wyoming but i am going to put in for Unit 94 for Antelope and Region k for deer.Is there alot of public ground on this unit?.I would like to hunt on private ground for the season and i am willing to pay a trespass fee.If anybody has any info you can send me private message.

Lots of public ground on both 94 / Region K. Private exists as well so you could probably pay a tresspass fee. Both are very popular units with hard draw odds. Special fees can get you better odds.

ODDNUT1
Kirt C.
Hunt Odds.com

See if you can touchbase with Yelum or Prism or Uthunting as they know K real well.

I think Justin has leases available in K too.. he is huntinco or something like that on here.

Robb

Saxon,
I have hunted Wyoming antelope many times on public ground. My experience has been that if you show up a few days early and find a buck or two that you want, put them to bed the night before the opener, you can almost always be there to take them on the first morning, without paying a trespass fee. Just a thought. Good luck on the draw. Those are hard areas to get tags for.

Does anybody on here know of any Wyoming landowner antelope tags that are available. You can PM me if you want. Thanks, elkantlers

Only landowners can apply for and receive landowner tags. In Wyoming, landowner tags can not be transferred. Many of the predominantly private lands units in the eastern half of the state will have 100% odds and/or leftover over-the-counter antelope tags.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom