wyoming antelope units 63, 68, or 91

grouseslayer

My buddy and I have saved enough points to draw one of these units. Im from idaho so 91 would be best but I will be willing to travel further if i would have a better chance at a better buck. I really want to try to ge a buck around 78 or so since I already have a few in the low 70's. If you feel more comfortable giving info through a pm feel free to do so.

I hunt 68 quit a bit an love the area... If you can judge them or like me and think you are shooting a 80+ and end up with a 78, 79 inch goat... I love this area... Definitely possible unless they all winter kill...These came from 68 last year...

8607goats_2010_165.jpg

3138goats_2010_298.jpg

Chadderbox Those are some great bucks I think they would work for me. How many days do you put in when you hunt there? Do you hunt the first part or later in the season?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-11 AT 10:22AM (MST)[p]These we're from last year... I'm pretty much out there from Aug-Oct, off and on... Between deer and antelope, I spend a lot of time out there.. I love it.. Do you want me to tie one up for you... I usually locate several potentials before and during archery season... Depending on how good of a goat I find during that time, is how I decide whether I hope opening day or go later on in rifle season... I have a couple honey holes that I have been watching goats in for a few years... So far the winter has been good with good moisture, keep your fingers crossed... Are you looking at archery or rifle? I love goat hunting, so any help you need let me know...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom