Wyoming Antelope pics

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
This is a picture of my antelope that I got on 9/2/04 in Wyoming.
ant07.jpg
second picture
ant03.jpg
what do you think he scored?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-04 AT 11:25AM (MST)[p]Can't help you with score but can say that he is a nice Buck, congratulations Kerry. Good to see that you got the posting figured out too.
Too bad that "tanker" is in the background in second picture.
Brian

Kerry: Great looking buck, congrats. I am not very good with goats but I would bet he is around 70"........thanks for posting....... Allen Taylor......

Very nice looking goat. He has nice width and decent curls. What part of Wyoming did you get him in? He looks to be over 14" to me. I will be there in a few weeks. Hope I see one that nice.

Beautiful pictures of a very nice antelope! I would also say he scores right around 70. He doesn't appear to be real heavy, which is what it takes. Great cutters though. The drought sure has taken a toll on the antelope scores everywhere!

Thanks for sharing your pics. Antelope are great fun to hunt and great eating too!

Steve

Thanks for the posting assisitance killowatt. I scored the antelope and came up with a score of 76 with 2/8 deductions. His bases are actually allot larger than they look. Both measure 6 7/8" and the prongs are 5 7/8 and 5 5/8 respectfully. Very symetrical. I was chasing what I thought was a larger lope and when I saw this one I liked his appearance. Yes, he was beside I-80. Thanks guys for looking.

Nice antelope congratulations. I don't have a guess what he would score but he looks like a trophy to me. He will make a beautiful mount. They really are beautiful animals and are a lot of fun to hunt.Congratulations again and enjoy!

Nice antelope. Looks like he had a big body.
Like the pictures.
The hiway does look close with that truck going through the back of your picture.
Thanks for posting the pics.

Nice looking goat! Big enough for me to pull the trigger on for sure! Congrats!

I leave tomorrow morning for my unit 31 new mexico 'lope hunt, I would be more than happy to get a shot at one like that -congrats- very nice antelope.
MICHAEL WAITE, MARANA, AZ.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom