Wyoming Antelope is up!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-11 AT 08:01AM (MST)[p]Son and I drew! Yahoo! Now for the deer?

No on all choices for me and my Dad for NR antelope. That is very disappointing! Not even an area 32 buck tag as second choice? WTF?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

0 for 4. That sucks! The area we applied for was 2 to 1 odds last year, and we all struck out individually. Pretty bad luck. Hopefully that's not an omen for deer and elk.

Nothing for deer on four of us, but my two youth boys drew an antelope tag. Always a fun hunt. Guess I will now have 6 deer points, along with a thousand others!!!

Just checked and my two oldest boys now 18 and soon to be 16 drew area 67, one either sex tag and one doe/fawn each.
They are going to have a blast!!! Thanks Wyoming!

My 13 year old son and his buddy drew 2nd choice NR tags! It will be their 1st antelope hunts! I can't wait to take them! Congrats to all of you who drew!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-11 AT 07:50PM (MST)[p]UPMULEY, Congrats on the 61 tag...helped my buddy last year in there...what an experience.

62 for speedboat, been a long 4 year wait, and this time I am taking the stickflipper.

SS- you lucky SOB!!!! Again. Seriously, can I be adopted into the clan????

Pred

4 antelope buck tags and 3 doe tags for us. me, my wife, my 16yr old son and 12yr old daughter (first hunt) all drew. we will all try with a bow and then rifle if need be later.

I didn't draw antelope our unit had some point creep. Does any one know a good unit to get a leftover tag in and how much you can expect to pay for access since most are private land?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom