Wyoming Antelope is posted.

K

kevinp

Looks like I drew another Pronghorn tag in Wyoming...Deer is yet to be posted. Stay tuned!

I drew wyoming antelope also. This will be my 1st out of state hunt. I am so dang excited right now. Wyoming, HERE I COME!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-11 AT 08:55PM (MST)[p]Kevin,
Congratulations! It looks like my son and I also drew unit 58. Very good unit, but a bad year to draw with him starting grad school and also carrying a Wasatch Archery Elk Tag! Kind of wish we would have withdrawn our applications, but we didn't think about it until it was too late. Oh well. Busy fall!

I drew a speed goat tag as well. Put in for a unit that I know nothing about on a friends recommendation and will be glad to go as I was skunked on all other tags this year. Good luck to all.

Hey Rick,

Congrats on the tags...Awesome unit! Your right, you have a busy fall a head of you. Unit 21 for deer in Colorado as well...WOW!

I feel the same way. Yukon Sheep hunt and Utah early rifle elk. I'm starting to feel the pressure myself...Still waiting out Arizona for sheep and deer. we'll see what happens..I'm setting on allot of points.

Hey littlejoe,

Looks like your going to keep that barrel heated up as well this Year....Good Luck in Africa!

And good luck to every one else this Fall!

KP

Congrats boys! What units did you all draw out on for lope? I drew a 77 tag, just across the road! Should be fun!

Got a res 90 Antelope
Got a res Whitetail Tag Type 3-Hunt till (NOV30)
Res Mule Deer
Res Elk
3 New Steeds to ride this fall--Stogie, Fred and Ryan...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom