WYOMING 2010

505sniper

267hunt-4_2010.jpg
THOUGHT U WYOMING BOYS WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS ENJOY.

That's a special bull! Congrats.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

IT was the second season and my first time to Wyoming.When we arrived locals warned us to be ready four a tough hunt.They said the wolves really wiped out the elk population.With that being said i was gonna shoot the first bull a layed my eyes on.The first day came and went fast with nothing but sore legs,the following day my dad shot a decent 6x6.And we headed high up the mountain to pack his bull out.we decided to stay up high that evening knowing we would be riding back in the dark.With an hour left of light my dad wander off to glass another basin.When i looked back to where i last seen my dad he was waving his arms four me to come quick.I grabbed my gun and ran to him, he told me he had seen a giant the next ridge over.I took of in a fast walk in the direction he last seen him.As i crested the nobe in front of me the bull was 200 hundred yards walking to me.I loaded my abolt 338 as fast as i could and let the lead fly i hit him 4 times once in the chest and 3 behind the shoulder.When the dust settled i knew i had somthing good but did not realize what i had till i walked up to him.It was a long ride slash night cuz we had to leave the bull on the mountain that night the next day we where greeted to a grizzly eating the gut pile with rack and meat in a tree a hundred yards away.all in all it was a great hunt and im glad my dad was with me hes always wanted me to take a trophy animal and that i did with him by my side.I hope u guys enjoyed my story, sorry if it was to long.

Great story and fantastic bull and it's awesome you got to share the experience and memories with your dad. Surely a hunt you will remember forever! Congrats!

Great looking Bull, Glad it was a son and father deal those memories will last a lifetime.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Congrats on a great bull. Awesome story. You will remember this hunt for a lifetime. Congrats and hopefully many more hunts with your father.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom