Wyoming 107

D

Dodger

I'm just curious as what to expect. I put in with 3 others (all separately). I was able to draw an area 107 type 1 tag, everybody else drew 91 type 7. It was my first time ever applying and it will be the first antelope hunt I have ever been on. I was just wondering what I might expect, crowds, animals, etc. I'm about as excited as I have ever been about a hunt and this will be my first out of state hunt.

Thanks

I have hunted both 107 and 91. They are good units. 107 used to be one of the best but quality is down compared to 10-15 years ago. There should not be a problem killing a 14" goat in either unit. There will be a few hunters but they never really got in our way or us in theirs. 107 is pretty flat. 91 has a few draws and little hills. Take a bunch of shells if you have not hunted antelope before. Good luck!!!

Thanks for the information. I expected that there would be other hunters there. No big deal. I put in for this hunt on the advice of one of the guys I'm going with. I live in AZ and I'm use to hunting for coues whitetail which is pretty up and down type hunting and the shots are pretty far. The flat terrain will be interesting.

Thanks again and I will be bringing plenty of shells.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom