Wyo Leftover List

Amazed at how many antelope units are sold out. Even some units that had left over tags the last few years. I think being able to apply for doe antelope tags at the same time helped to sell out those units early too.

Bill

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-12 AT 06:53PM (MST)[p]I think tag reductions in some zones led to some units not having leftovers. Still there are plenty of units to hunt.

so, robb, do you know if there is an advantage to trying for a tag in person at a vendor, or do they go through the same rigamarole on the Web that we have to remotely?

The retailers basically go through the same procedure you do on the G&F website. You should actually be faster on your computer if you are online with your account open when the 8AM MST hour hits on the 10th. You can also buy and print your Conservation Stamp right online too, which is pretty handy.

From experience,be ready to buy as soon as they become availlable.They sell out pretty quick.Even the doe tags.

Tuesday JULY 10th at 0802.....MELTDOWN OF F&G COMPUTER SYSTEM....LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Doug---

I thas been years since I tryed for a LeftOver tag.

I really do not know the answer to your question.

Sorry....

Robb

Good luck. I was on at 8:00 last year. It took 40 minutes to try to process the first tag and it and the rest were gone by then. If you are seeking more than one tag, have two computers, have the form filled out and ready to submit and start trying to submit a minute or so before your computer says its 8:00.

Maybe they could do a day of elk, a day of deer--ect in the future to get rid of the hassle??

Seems like they have broke it apart this year with Full Price and Reduced price tags on different days...

Robb

Robb---It's no different thatn previous years. They always open the buck tags for sale a week before the doe tags.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom