wyo antelope???

T

tabbyhntr

Yesterday I found out my wife is prego with twins. Changed all our plans to hunt for next year because of due date and hunt dates so only hunt shell be able to is antelope. Anyone got good info for a non res of wyoming to draw with no points? Any help is appreciated very much. Thanks guys!

Congratulations on your good news!
I have no experience with WY zero points units, but the draw odds that Founder has put together for all of us to use on this site is top notch. Click on WY and add the info you want and waaalaaah. It is yours to view.

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

TY NV. I've used the draw odds on here many times and I thank founder for it! But it doesn't tell me how much private property is in each unit, quality of animals and so forth...

Percentage of private property info for each unit is available on the F&G website, along with if they think it can produce a 14" trophy animal. Quality of the hunt and quality of the animals varies with each of us.

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

With ZERO points as a NR for Antelope your best bet would be on the eastern side of the state. Contact the local F&G Hdqts in the area where you would like to hunt and get a list of the ranch owners that allow hunting of Antelope. Then called them and they will tell you what you want to know and how much (dollars) to access their land for hunting. A lot of them will let you hunt Antelope DOE/Fawn for nothing.
Brian

24bp2th.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom