Wyo antelope

D

D13er

I went to Wyo expecting to kill a buck for it's cape for the nice NV antelope I killed and ended up killing a better one. Here it is. NV first then Wyo.

JB

Dammit, too big. I'll have to get KW to help out.

D13,

Cannot wait to see this Wyoming critter! Better? Your Nevada goat is pretty sweet! Nicely done D13!

I will let JB fill you in on which buck came from where, here are the ones he just sent me. I think the first two are from his NV and the other three are from WY.
Brian
47103fd2541f790c.jpg

4710402e556b1c2c.jpg

471040825773d6e5.jpg

471040b55808bff1.jpg

471040ff592132ed.jpg

Congrats Jef, hate it when someone gets a bigger one than me and in Wyo no less. LOL
Just kidding, great goats and congrats on the hunt. Is this Wy from that place you told me about close to Colo.??
I should post the other two pictures from your NV hunt to show everyone how beat up you were hunting for that NV goat. LOL

Brian

JB, very nice! You're still one cape short!:)

You're really thinning out the big bucks this year!

Steve

Now don't go thinking that JB is is hard at it hunting as I have a picture here that shows that he sleeps alot when he should be hunting.
Brian

47105b0a43711ca2.jpg

That Wyoming buck has SERIOUS mass! Care to divulge some circumference measurements?

Congratulations on a couple of great bucks....

>That Wyoming buck has SERIOUS mass!
> Care to divulge some
>circumference measurements?
>
>Congratulations on a couple of great
>bucks....

CO,

Here is one side, the other is almost identical.

15-4/8
7-1/8 Base
7-1/8 H1
4-2/8 H2
2-7/8 H3
5-4/8

JB

Larry,

That is a 405wcf. It flattened him good at 186 yards. If I had realized how good he was I would have used a rifle I knew I could hit him with. I missed the first shot at 125 yards. I hadn't aimed open sites at a big game animal in 20 years.....seemed really strange.

JB

I come up with a total for the one side at 42-3/8" pretty damn good there JB and shooting with no scope either should make RELH happy.

Brian

JB,

What kind of Tripod you got that Swarvoski attached to in the pic? If that is Coors can on tire, I see why your asleep! LOL

Brian

Brian,

That is an outdoorsman with a Jim White fluid head. That is a coors lite but I can sleep like that with or without the sedative.

JB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom