WY

Paul...I also drew a antelope 21 tag as my 2nd choice. Was there this week since i have never been in the unit. Not a trophy unit.

Lots of BLM land on the south half. Didn't see a lot of bucks but only drove the main access roads to get a general idea of the unit. Also it was mid day when alot of lopes are bedded.

I will be there opening since I have several tags to fill...need backstraps.

email me for more info, or call 307-250-0056.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

PS, I don't drink beer...LOL.

Hunted that area a number of times, which season have you drawn? If you go for the opening I have a name and number you can try calling and see if he is filled up for the opening weekend? When we went it was the week after the opening and never seen any legal game on this large ranch, the hunters already in there have filled their tags and the rest of game headed north and off his land. We paid then $200 for access fee to his large place that is surrounded by private.

Also can give you more locations where you might do good if you go opening weekend....we always go later due to my friend getting time off before to go hunting....he is in the hay loading business but things changed a year ago but no hunting for us this year.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom