WY unit 67 elk help

elkhuntn247

So im trying to get some last minute info. I was looking at a 67 type 9. 67 is combined with 68, and 69. Im just wondering If there are any elk on public non wilderness area?? like I drew 45 type 9 last year and hunted widerness. shot about a 300 class 6x6. just trying to draw a nother WY tag this year, just cause I would rather hunt WY then MT. or is 67 a waste of time for a public DIY hunter??

Thanks!!

I've never been in that country, but I don't know why it wouldn't be a good unit outside the wilderness area too, unless the wolves and grizzlies have wiped everything out in that whole area of the state.

they do kill some very nice bulls in there on guided hunts, I for one think my dad and I are good elk hunters. guides just know exactly where to start is the only thing I think they have on me. I hope someone that has hunted it chimes in lol

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom