WY Sheep- Whos in?

ElmerFudd

Very Active Member
With 12 points, one off the top, and the 20% increase, was thinking of dropping, buy couldn't and just applied. Could get a few wilderness hunts this year, but decded to hold out for one I can hunt without a guide. Who stayed and who dropped?

Im still in and hoping for a Random tag for both Moose and Sheep.

Can't draw if you dont apply..and if you are going to dream, Dream Big..

Since I drew back to back elk tags I may have burned all my karma and MoJo up already...

Still sending them the money.

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

My son and I are just doing bonus points this year. We're both at 9, so we'll have 10 next year, and expect to apply for tags on the random next year.

I'm in.....when it gets to be 2012.:) Seriously, best of luck to all! Whoever draws, I hope you kill the ram of your dreams.

Every die hard is still in in my mind. Which is most of us looking at this sight. My son is still in with 8, but he is young!

Elmer, glad you did not bail, you will draw soon, hang in there. I am in, got 8 points right now, put in for random tag, loooong odds. I checked, 4 years ago odds were a lot better, but still bad, oh well. I will draw, one day. I am hoping a few more drop out this year.

Does anyone know how we can see a breakdown of last year's data on applicants for each unit, by preference point? I see the pp totals for each unit, but nowhere am I seeing this breakdown.

And while I'm at it, we can see the pp totals, but where are the additional totals for folks who just put in for a pp and not for any unit last year?

Thx, in advance, for any info.

With three hunts already planned, I just didn't need to draw the hunt at the same time. I have four points, but am not sure I'll apply for the point. I don't see how the point will help me out.

Nobody with less than nine is going to drop unless they die. Get used to the idea of waiting and paying.

this is the site that shows the pp totals for each unit, not the breakdown by how many points each applicant already has....

I think 8 going in this year corresponds to the start of just sending in $7 for a point instead of fronting the whole tag fee. The pools above 8 are smaller. No way would I buy a point only with less than 8. Either go for a random draw tag the years you can or forget it if you are in that boat.

E-F....you are certainly in the mix this year!

I thought for sure you had the tag last year...funny how the odds are meaningless as everyone can check them out and then rotate to last years best odds!

I drew elk again this year so we can toss around options like last year on your moose tag and see if I can hook-up with ya...

Robb

perhaps the WY G&F doesn't want to distribute this info....from a financial standpoint, if you know what I mean.

I'm in for random draw 8 points. Slim chance. 1-250 odds. That 100 dollars bonus point is like a 100 dollar raffle ticket.

H-100 and E-F.... you 2 'feeling' back to back OIL tags from Wyoming....moose last year and a Ram this year! ha

Ya gotta believe!

Robb

Would be awesome. I'll believe it if I see the tag. With the 5 year wait to apply again and current points system, guess it effectively is OIL for a middle aged guy. Would not take a net of many top pool guys not putting in for the unit I applied for to put me in the running.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom