WY Pronghorn Unit 112

John65

Howdy all, I was curious if anyone has hunted Pronghorn in unit 112 in Wyoming the last few years? I’m just trying to get a general idea of numbers and the unit. I spoke with the biologist for the unit and he mentioned to stay east of hwy 191. It will be my first Pronghorn hunt I’ve hunted elk and deer in Utah my whole life. I’m just new to Pronghorn hunting. Feel free to comment or pm me. Thanks!

Not sure what it looks like now. But it was good when I when was that area prior to the 22/23 winter. It got hit pretty hard however.

I haven't hunted 112 or been in that unit recently but have done a number of pronghorn hunts in several different units in Wyoming. Numbers could be down but it really isn't a big deal to look over 100+ pronghorn bucks in a day in many units Wyoming. Enjoy the hunt and don't get in a rush to pull the trigger.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom