WY opening day

D

DougW

OK now that bigwhiteman has opened up the rules of garb a bit, and pics in shorts are officially allowed :) here's one from last Thurs.:

9493antelope_2011_casper_2_010.jpg

I had hoped for one scoring bigger, but couldn't resist the mass on this guy from the second I saw him in the binocs from a mile away.

Sorry for the ugly legs guys.....

Mass on which guy? Those legs look pretty skinny to me, but he's right that one is a bit deformed. Kinda lumpy. Nice goat though. Hey they hunt damn lions in shorts, so what's wrong with antelope I say.

Pulverizer

thx guys, maybe next time it'll be October and (not) shorts weather.

I've got to give kudos to the state of Wyoming on this hunt....wish I could find a job up there (again). Great people, beautiful state, wonderful weather, great antelope herds. and believe it or not, a cop pulls me over for missing the 30mph sign, we end up talking hunting for 10 min. and he lets me off on a warning.

Only in Wyoming....

PS we put a tape to this guy last night, and got low 70s. Now, having said that, if you double the right horn score (left one busted off 3" on the tip), he gets into the upper 70s....not bad for a leftover with mediocre prongs.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom