WY Moose Pic

P

Prism

Here's a pic of my Wyoming "swamp donkey." I had a great hunt with Bob Barlow. His horses are amazing to say the least. The only other place I've seen horses as tough is in old Mexico.

We covered some of the most beautiful country I've been in. We saw quite a few moose, a couple dandy bull elk, and a bunch of deer.

I will say that moose in Wyoming are a different breed than Utah moose. It must be from the pressure they get from both 2 legged and four legged predators. They're spooky!

2007Wyoming097.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to seeing him on video too. I think we got some good footage. I just got back the meat and man is my freezer FULL! Gonna be eating lots of moose burger for a day or two........if you're ever in Heber and want some moose meat let me know!:)

I'll be passing thru Heber next week,leave your lights on, ha! Should I bring a grocery sack or a utility trailer? :)

Nice moose, congrats!

Good job, Paul. I was sure suprised how tough those moose were to hunt in 17. Not sure if it is more hunters and tags, wolves, or grizzlies, but yes, they were more wary and spooky than I expected. I suspect it is wolves the way they watched their backs if you tried to track them.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-07 AT 07:48AM (MST)[p]Nice moose!!

Moose burger you bet...never had one! They like a Train Burger?

Ah man, I was in Heber last Friday and Saturday--but bro said you were in CO on a deer hunt; he didn't say anything about your moose...

A big congrats--that's a beautiful moose.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom