Wy. antelope trip

P

Pills

829620130926_123902.jpg

Did a DIY antelope trip with my son, he was able to connect with his 1st antelope at 220yds with his Ruger .243 He turned 14 during the hunt and said it was his best birthday yet. I only hunted small game as a kid so he is 10+ years ahead of me. Not as many antelope as I have seen on other hunts/areas and they were super spooky so we didn't really have a chance to be picky. We took what we could get but had a great time.

Congrats to you and your son, Pills. That is awesome. What a great Bday present. My Dad, 12 year old son and I are leaving on Sunday for lots of tag filling fun in Region D for deer and area 48 for goats. Can't wait!

Too many tags= unhappy wife

>Congrats to you and your son,
>Pills. That is awesome. What
>a great Bday present. My
>Dad, 12 year old son
>and I are leaving on
>Sunday for lots of tag
>filling fun in Region D
>for deer and area 48
>for goats. Can't wait!
>
>Too many tags= unhappy wife

I know what your saying. I am leaving the nov 1 for 2 weeks for a Co. rifle Deer hunt. I guess they are gonna be unhappy about something anyway so it may as well be hunting.

good luck to you in Wy.

Congrats. Sounds like a great successful hunt. This year was a bad year in alot of areas that was hit hard with a bad winter two years ago.

Sounds like a great birthday and some great memories made!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom