wy 93 scouting trip

slcmuley

poked around unit 93 in wyoming this weekend saw about 150 animals about a 20% buck ratio. nothing too impressive 1 possible shooter 15"+ about 6" bases and leaned out real wide. nice lookin animal. got me really stoked. ran into a herd of 8 bucks and as i looked closer there was a pop up hunting blind within 50 yds. of the goats. spent most of my time close to the 189. still very green and lots of water. is there anywhere else worth looking at? didn't travel all the way to la barge whats it like up there? and whats the seal with all the private on road 6 that was discouraging there were good amounts of lopes in there. wont be hunting until sept.29 is there anything worth while in the southern part of the unit., please help i hope theres some locals on this site. the guys i found at the jubilee in town sure were nice but they didn't hunt much at least not lopes lookin for help, slc muley

I spend a lot of time in area 93 a 15? goat is about top end 75b&c to 77b&c.(there is always the exception). For some reason they just don't get the mass in that area. It really don't matter were you go in that unit there are goats everywhere. If I remember right it opens Sept.10? You should be alone if you hunt the 29th every one will be getting ready for deer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom