ww VERSUS $FW/LAND GRABBERS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
OK wiley!

Time to Step up!

And put an End to the BS!

Start your own Organization ww!

If Our/Public Land is turned over to the State it's as good as gone!

Time the BS Stops!

I'm a Hoping the People of this State Stand up for their Rights!

It's Past time!

I Think a lot of people/citizens would Band with you ww!

I sure the HELL Hope it Ain't kinda like RAC meetings where hardly Nobody shows up but everybody & their Dog Sits back & Bittcchhess & Complains 24/7/365!

Your the Man ww!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

You goofy Bastard....

Pick one
RMEF
BHA
and get on board..

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

so, someone please shed some light on this issue.

First, I am not in favor of the land transfer - but aren't we about 1000+ days late and several million dollars short on the entire issue? HB148 was signed by the Governor on March 23, 2012. The bill is law that transfers ownership of Federal lands to the state of Utah.

If I understand correctly, the new bill that is being discussed/proposed and causing the uproar is a new bill to force what hasn't happened already - the transfer of the land.

What am I missing?

-Kevin

LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-15 AT 11:00AM (MST)[p]>Why are rich people excluded from
>the term "sportsmen"?

They are not.... I have no problem with anybody having money, sportsman are judged by their actions...

By definition...
1. a man who engages in sports, especially in some open-air sport, as hunting, fishing, racing, etc
2. a person who exhibits qualities highly regarded in sport, such as fairness, generosity, observance of the rules, and good humour when losing

http://fenderimages.com/

CAT, how long we been doing this?? Damn near 20 years??

Do you believe yet or do you need more convincing??

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

20 Years ww!

The 1st time in 20 years I went Point Only!

I'm gonna wait till things get better!:D:D:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

I have taken a lot of heat from SFW on this sight, for posting my opinion of this group and their politics. when it comes to their IMO misuse of public assets. I would like to hear them respond,as members of SFW as to why they think their group is in support of this land issue. Also I would like to hear how turning Fed. controlled land into State controlled land would help Mule Deer or any other ungulate that lives on the land? Lets look at the "ownership" for lack of a better word,of say the the limited entries we have now. Who "owns" the Henry Mountain Unit, The Pauns, Alcatraz island. The DWR controls the hunting now... Well them and SFW. I would also like to know where MDF stands on this issue. Come on boys you know who you are and so do we so lets hear it , mix up your kool aid and make us believers . Or are you all to cowardly to admit its just another way for your groups to gain a "peay day" at the public's expense.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom