WTH IS TAGMUNCHER???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
He got a Steady Live-In or what?

Tis the Fishin Season!

He should be Chimin in with a Fish Pic!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

I know you didn't mean me but what the heck.

612240ddea0d_vbattach182191.jpg

8070a4fcd476_vbattach182294.jpg

2517bikini5.jpg

3812danish-fishing-magazines-nudie-pix-objectifies-both-women-and-fish-10-things_h.jpg

796db_a_woman_who_understands_fishing1.jpg

2043imagesca4no41h.jpg

6841imagesca8q7ua6.jpg

6898newfish.jpg

TAGATTRACTER, I am pretty sure you need a new fishing buddy. He will pay for all your gas, hotel and food costs ;-)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Uh..... what was I going to post?

I don't remember.... let me scroll through the thread a few more times and it might come to me.

Zeke

Going to Panama (to fish) next Jan........is this what I can expect?

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I am not at liberty to say mucb about tagmunchers current legal situation but I can say it involved 10 feet of parachute chord, a tube of oil based cream, a harmonica, box of black glad bags, tranny named Helga from the Ukraine, a roll of paper towels, and a bottle of chloroform. The good news is he should make a fifty perce t recovery.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Something told me to come check this place out.

Yep....just a bunch of fishing and fornicating....and work.

I'd post some of this springs catches, but y'all done changed the rules on how to post a pic....

I'll text some to a Mod if they'll post them, I'm too tired to try learning about it tonight.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

What the heck happened to you tag? Haven't seen you on after strawberry res last year? The boys didn't gang rape you up there did they?

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

Nothing happened to me....other than I find it a giant pain in the ass, to deal with this place on a phone....and in general.

Been caught up in work, life and fishing...and NOT in that order. I was back up at Strawberry this morning, and last Friday...fishing didn't suck!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom