WTF?

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
I normally hate posts that incite the MM ethics police but this one made even me say "WTF?".

TUCC

You've never Hunted TARDville style?

WTF?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

I always shoot my goats out of the window.

2311idiot.jpg

Evolution NVB,Evolution!

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

What's your beef man?! Some creative guy gets up the funds to hire enough earth movers to plow up a mountain, build a house (with nicer than average windows), plant native browse for the sake of drawing in and reestablishing a goat population to the vicinity. Then convince the state to allocate goat licenses in a general lottery style draw, wait for eternity to pass while your name comes up (no guarantee of that especialy considering your to-date investment), then draw said OIL goat tag, culminating with a spine tingling bedroom stalk for hunter/cameraman, AND utilize a short range weapon..??. That's hardcore man. Why the hate? You don't know jack about goat hunting. Goat fluffing maybe, but not goat hunting....

No hate here Bill. I just want to know how to be in his position. Anyone who would hunt goats any other way is an idiot. Take it from one who knows.

TUCC

Obviously, he inherited the money to pull off the monumental task leading up to his hard earned trophy. Trust funds are awesome.

Well, he is wearing camo!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

NVB - Sir you could just take Charlie Tango, and a whip that would be both interesting and fun.

Shooting them from the window however is stupid, but whatever floats his boat!

There went 12 or 15 points out the Window!:D

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

"Where is the fun in that !!!"

Fireball... you have to have Balls to understand... just let it go! LOL

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Pretty sure I would look funny if I had "balls":)

And Slick even if I had them I wouldn't do that, to each is own though!

I would like to hear more of the back story on this. I am sure it starts out something like, "You ain't gonna believe this but..."

Kind of like the bull elk my grandma called in and shot right from camp. In fact, she had to hold off on one shot because the bull was between her and her motorhome. She was just goofing around with the call and it happened.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom